Join us for an introduction to genealogy class presented by Dr. Constance Ace of Ace Genealogy Research and Consulting!
This introductory course will acquaint students with the fundamentals of genealogical research. Upon completion of the course, students will be able to:
* Identify the types of genealogical analyses done and the information needed to support those studies
* Identify genealogical record types and evaluate their reliability
* Identify sources of records and where to find them
* Construct a research plan
* Organize genealogical data to document their family history and construct their family tree