As part of our Summer Reading Program theme of Building a Better World, we have chosen two organizations, Treats for Troops and Project Linus, to help give back. Stop in during our Give Back Days to write supportive letters and cards that will be sent in care packages to military personnel through Treats for Troops. We will also make blankets for children and youth in need through Project Linus.
- Tuesday, June 20th 3:00-5:00 pm
- Thursday, June 22nd 1:00-3:00 pm
- Monday, June 26th 11:00 am-2:00 pm
- Wednesday, June 28th 2:00-4:00 pm
- Thursday, July 6th 1:00-3:00 pm
- Monday, July 10th 11:00-2:00 pm
- Friday, July 14th 1:00-3:00 pm
- Tuesday, July 25th 3:00-5:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 9th 2:00-4:00 pm
- Friday, August 11th 1:00-3:00 pm
*Card making supplies will be provided. Please provide your own materials for making blankets.
Can’t make it to a Give Back Day? Stop in between June 15th and August 25th to drop off donations! Please drop off when the library is open.
Project Linus Donations- Blankets of varying sizes for children and youth (birth to 18 years old) in need. Larger blankets preferred.
Treats for Troops- Some of the most frequently requested items include: AA Batteries, Beef jerky, Handmade cards from children with positive messages to the troops, Power bars, and Protein Bars. Check http://warminstertownship.org/summer-reading/ for the full list and other Summer Reading Program information. Please only donate items from the list and items that are in their original sealed package and not expired.