Take the first steps toward completing an advance directive. Learn the vocabulary, reflect on your values and explore goals for treatment in this interactive workshop. Join your friends, neighbors and Looking Ahead staff in a thought-provoking conversation on how you can make your wishes known to your medical professionals and loved ones.
In this education program, you will learn:
- The advanced care planning process
- What a living will and healthcare power of attorney means
- Discuss what your options could be and what you want
- Learn how to talk with your family about your wishes
- Complete your advance directive if you are ready
Brought to you by Doylestown Health Connections