Trivia Night: True Crime
Join your hosts Laura and Bobbie for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is True Crime. What notorious criminal was known as 'Public Enemy No.1'? Where is the present headquarters of Interpol? Which US President was assassinated in 1865 by John Wilkes Booth? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for True Crime trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Bobbie there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, September 21, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:15pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.