Trivia Night: Pets
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Pets. Where are a dog's sweat glands located? Is it true that some dog breeds can exert up to 450 pounds of pressure per square inch? How many vocal sounds does a cat have? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Pets trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, October 19, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:15pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.