Trivia Night: Around the World
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Around the World. What is the name of the tallest mountain in the world? Which country has the largest population in the world? What is the name of the smallest country in the world? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Around the World trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, November 16, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:15pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.