Trivia Night: Saturday Morning Cartoons
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Saturday Morning Cartoons. Most of "The Smurfs" characters lived in a village of what? What is the name of the Saturday morning cartoon that featured Scrooge McDuck? Where did a famous, picnic basket-stealing cartoon bear live? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Saturday Morning Cartoons trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hosts Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, December 21, 2023
- 7:00pm - 8:15pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.