Coding Club: Scratch Basics
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Learn the basics of programming and understand the fundamental concepts of coding in Scratch!
This program will build a platform for kids to learn coding and take what they learn forward to more advanced programming. In each class, the kids will learn a new aspect of Scratch programming such as making characters move and practice making small games or animation.
The 8 session program series that will meet every other week. The class is taught by local teen, Alaina Ahuja whose experience in coding includes Scratch, python, and creating a voice skill for Alexa devices.
- Register online to reserve your spot
- We will supply tablets or chrome books for children to work on
- The course is designed for ages 6-9
- The class runs anywhere from 30-45 minutes, but can be longer depending on questions
- This is an 8 session series. By signing up you are registering for all 8 sessions. Please let us know if you cannot make a week.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
- Dates & Times:
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, January 25, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, February 8, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, February 22, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, March 8, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, March 22, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 5, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- Large Meeting Room
- School Age Children
Registration has closed. (This event has to be booked as part of a series)