Coding Club: Scratch Basics
Learn the basics of programming and understand the fundamental concepts of coding in Scratch!
This program will build a platform for kids to learn coding and take what they learn forward to more advanced programming. In each class, the kids will learn a new aspect of Scratch programming such as making characters move and practice making small games or animation.
The 8 session program series that will meet every other week. The class is taught by local teen, Alaina Ahuja whose experience in coding includes Scratch, python, and creating a voice skill for Alexa devices.
- Register online to reserve your spot
- We will supply tablets or chrome books for children to work on
- The course is designed for ages 6-9
- The class runs anywhere from 30-45 minutes, but can be longer depending on questions
- This is an 8 session series. By signing up you are registering for all 8 sessions. Please let us know if you cannot make a week.
Contact us at email@example.com for any questions.
- Dates & Times:
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, January 25, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, February 8, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, February 22, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, March 8, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, March 22, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 5, 2023
6:00pm - 7:00pm, Wednesday, April 19, 2023
- Large Meeting Room