Junior Master Gardeners
Our popular children's gardening program is back for 2023! Learn about and plant your own garden with educators from Tyler State Park and The Southampton Free Library! We will learn the basics of gardening and start our seeds indoors so they are ready to transplant into our gardens in spring!
Five Thurdsays at 5:30-6:30 pm at Tyler State Park
**March 16th will be held at the Southampton Free Library**
March 2nd, 9th, 16th, 23rd, and 30th
Interactive STEM program for grades 3-5 (older students also welcome to register). Through five themed lessons students will engage in hands-on experimentation and observation using the scientific method, raise plants and create habitat elements while taking into consideration the specific needs of each organism.
- For questions, contact Bonnie Tobin at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Registration will open in February
- Registration is for all five dates. Each session builds upon the last.
- This program is targeted to students in grades 3-5.
- Dates & Times:
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday, March 2, 2023
5:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday, March 9, 2023
5:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday, March 16, 2023
5:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday, March 23, 2023
5:30pm - 6:30pm, Thursday, March 30, 2023
- School Age Children