StoryWalk® @ Kemper Park
Join the Warminster Township Free Library for a fun nature and story walk right in our own backyard! We will be meeting this month at Kemper Park.
Kemper Park Location
Location: 905 Valley Road (Valley & Sinkler Roads)
Facilities Available: Walking Trails, Nature Areas, Picnic Areas, Parking, Picnic Pavilions, Playground, Softball Field
We will meet at a different local park each other month to explore the outdoors and have a short walk while we read a story about nature. The StoryWalk will remain out for 2 weeks before moving to the next location!
- Our walk will begin at 10AM from the parking lot
- Suggested for ages 3-5 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required. Please register your family not each individual.
- Please wear sensible shoes
- Please be advised, some of our parks may not be stroller friendly, so please plan accordingly.
What if it rains?
- Should it rain or be too wet to do the program outside, all registrants will be contact via email 60 minutes prior to the program's start time and the program will be rescheduled to a later date.
- Friday, June 9, 2023
- 10:00am - 11:00am
This project is made possible by Library Services and Technology Act (LSTA) funds from the U.S. Institute of Museum and Library Services administered by the Pennsylvania Department of Education, Office of Commonwealth Libraries.