Series Starter Book Club
Join us once a month as we explore a new early elementary book series. This 45 minute book club is designed for kids in grades 1-3. Following each book discussion the participants will work on a craft or activity tied to the book discussed. Miss Ann will also go over some good read alikes for each series.
We will have a free copy of each of the books for all those who register for the program. Books can be pick up at the library's information service desk starting on the date of registration.
- October: Wind riders: Rescue On Turtle Beach by Jen Marlin
- Craft: STEM Boat Craft
- November: Big Foot and Little Foot by Ellen Potter
- Craft: Big Foot Yarn Monsters
- December: Our Friend Hedgehog by Lauren Castillo
- Craft: Hedgehog Rock Painting
Registration: Please register online to reserve your spot.
- Wednesday, December 13, 2023
- 4:30pm - 5:15pm