Bring your creativity in this engineering maker program! We'll provide the materials, but it's up to you to create and build the structures that go along with our monthly prompts.
- October 16: Shelters
- Build a shelter that can keep your UV lizards safe from the elements
- November 13: Ziplines
- Design and build a vessel that can travel along our zipline! See how much weight it can hold.
- December 17: Snow Scoopers
- Design and build a snow scooper that can scoop up the most fake "snow"
Age: Grades 2-6
Registration: Required (Please only register the children participating in the program)
- Monday, November 13, 2023 Show more dates
- 4:30pm - 5:30pm
- Large Meeting Room
Engineering and art from recycled materials is a great way to foster a child’s creative expression and design thinking. This program encourages children to tackle problems through creative and innovative solutions. Children will also dive into the 6 processes of science they will observe, predict, question, test, retest and reflect on the materials, how best to use them, and if their solution works.