Meetings are IN-PERSON at the library. New members are always welcome. Register at the Information Desk in the Library.
- September 7, 2023: Ulysses by James Joyce
- October 5, 2023: Things I Wish I Told My Mother by Susan Patterson
- November 2, 2023: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin
- December 7, 2023: The Good Earth by David Baldacci
- January 4, 2023: Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson
- February 1, 2024: The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel
- March 7, 2024: The Librarian Spy by Madeline Martin
- April 4, 2024: Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver
- May 2, 2024: The Measure by Nikki Erlick
- June 6, 2024: The Daring Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott
Our summer read - September 7, 2023: Ulysses by James Joyce.
Questions? Contact Chryssi at email@example.com or call 215-355-1183, ext. 104
- Thursday, December 7, 2023
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm