Meetings are IN-PERSON at the library. New members are always welcome. Register at the Information Desk in the Library.
- September 7, 2023: Ulysses by James Joyce
- October 5, 2023: Things I Wish I Told My Mother by Susan Patterson.
- November 2, 2023: Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow by Gabrielle Zevin.
- December 7, 2023: The Good Earth by Pearl S Buck.
- January 4, 2024: Everyone in My Family Has Killed Someone by Benjamin Stevenson.
- February 1, 2024: The Book of Lost Names by Kristin Harmel.
- March 7, 2024: The Librarian Spy by Madeline Martin.
- April 4, 2024: Demon Copperhead by Barbara Kingsolver.
- May 2, 2024: The Measure by Nikki Erlick.
- June 6, 2024: The Darling Ladies of Lowell by Kate Alcott.
Our summer read - September 5, 2024: Don Quixote by Miguel de Cervantes.
Questions? Contact Head of Adult & Reference Services: Chryssi Gumina at email@example.com or call 215-355-1183, ext. 104 or Book Club Faciliatator Carol Palm-Johnson at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thursday, December 7, 2023 Show more dates
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm