January Trivia Night: Nursery Rhymes & Bedtime Stories
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Nursery Rhymes and Bedtime Stories. What did Jack Be Nimble do? What did Little Bo-Peep lose? True or false, The Little Old Woman Who Lived in a Shoe was a political dig towards an English queen. If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Nursery Rhymes & Bedtime Stories trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hosts Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, January 18, 2024
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.