Join us for another exciting Cook the Book session! How does a book discussion about cook books work?
- The interested person registers for the program.
- The registrant selects a recipe from one of the pre-selected cookbooks from the Grundy collection.
- Staff photocopies the registrant’s recipe selection twice, giving the registrant a copy and keeping a copy for the Library.
- Registrant makes one recipe* for the Saturday meeting, enough to share a taste with others; there is no need to double or triple a recipe. The library will provide plates, bowls, napkins, eating utensils, etc.
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.
Second book discussion: Saturday, June 23, 2018 from 2:00-3:30 pm (Brunch)
Rachel Ray’s Open House Cookbook: Over 200 Recipes for easy Entertaining
Martha Stewart’s Menus for Entertaining
Barefoot Contessa Family Style: Easy Ideas and Recipes that make everyone feel like family by Ina Garten
Mary Engelbreit’s Let’s Party
Cookbooks for the third book discussion will be available beginning June 23, 2018.
Other dates and discussion themes are listed below:
September 22: Vegetables & Fruits
November 17: Family Dinner
December 15: Cookie Swap