Join us for another exciting Cook the Book session! How does a book discussion about cookbooks work?
- The interested person registers for the program via LibCal.
- The registrant selects a recipe from one of the pre-selected cookbooks from the Grundy collection.
- Staff photocopies the registrant’s recipe selection twice, giving the registrant a copy and keeping a copy for the Library.
- Registrant makes one recipe* for the Saturday meeting, enough to share a taste with others; there is no need to double or triple a recipe. The library will provide plates, bowls, napkins, eating utensils, etc.
* Please note that this program involves food and/or drinks prepared for and by the participants and, therefore, attendees choosing to partake of the food and/or drink available during the event do so at their own risk.
Third book discussion: September 22, 2018 from 2:00-3:30 pm (Vegetables & Fruits)
Cooking the Whole Foods Way by Christina Pirello
The Forest Feast Gatherings: Simple Vegetarian Menus for Hosting Friends & Family by Erin Gleeson
The Go Red for Women Cookbook
Go Fresh: A Heart-Healthy Cookbook with Shopping and Storage Tips
Cookbooks for the fourth book discussion will be available beginning September 22, 2018.
Other dates and discussion themes are listed below:
November 17: Family Dinner
December 15: Cookie Swap