Buying a home can sound like a complicated, expensive, stressful and impossible venture. It does not have to be this way! The mission of this workshop is to break down the process into smaller, realistic steps, and help you understand what's involved, how to put an action plan together, and provide you with actionable tips and tricks to get you excited about the prospect of the American Dream coming true: owning your own home!
In this workshop, you will learn about:
- The home buying process from start to finish (costs, process, timeframe, what to expect)
- Understanding why and how your credit is important
- Determining if buying a home is right for you (and when is the right time)
- Finding incentives and grants for first-time home buyers
- The current real estate market and how it may affect your home buying experience
- How you can own a home and pay less than renting