First Thursdays Collegial Book Discussion Group meets on the first Thursday of the month at 7pm.
They are reading the following books for September 2018-June 2019:
- September 6, 2018: Murder on the Orient Express, The Mirror Crack’d, And Then There Were None by Agatha Christie.
- October 4, 2018: A Man Called Ove by Fredrick Backman.
- November 1, 2018: A Long Way Gone by Ishmael Beah
- December 6, 2018: The Children’s Crusade by Ann Packer.
- January 3, 2019: Drama High by Michael Sokolove.
- February 7, 2019: Riding the Bus with My Sister by Rachel Simon.
- March 7, 2019: Red Sparrow by Jason Matthews.
- April 4, 2019: One Thousand White Women by Jim Fergus.
- May 2, 2019: The Hound of the Baskervilles by Arthur Conan Doyle.
- June 6, 2019: Bel Canto by Anne Patchett.
Our summer read - September 5, 2019: A Tale of Two Cities by Charles Dickens
To register, call or stop by the library: 215-355-1183.