Moving is one of the top life stressors for many people. It involves making decisions about one of the most financial assets in our lives, packing everything, finding a new place and then moving. And all of this takes place between kids, school and jobs.
With proper planning and execution, working together with a team of experts, this process CAN be less intimidating and stressful. We are here to help!
In this workshop you will learn about:
- How selling a home has changed over the years
- Step-by-step process for getting your home ready for sale
- How to pick the right team to partner with for the sale of the home
- Determining the true value of your home in the current market
- The status of the current local real estate market
- What absolutely has to happen 1-2 weeks before the home is officially listed for sale
- How to determine when is the best time to sell
- How to attract a steady stream of buyers and get multiple offers (Be in control!)
- How to coordinate and juggle the selling and buying process
- What 2019 buyers are looking for
- Where buyers are looking for homes in 2019
Presented by Olga St. Pierre