Sixty years and better represents a whole new set of priorities, choices, and challenges to consider. Your children have left the nest and now have children of their own, your home starts to feel oversized and daily maintenance of your home becomes daunting and challenging. Your daily routine becomes more difficult and you sometimes find yourself feeling lonely and isolated.
The idea of downsizing and moving can feel extremely overwhelming. Moving is stressful at any age. It is one of the top most stressful life events for anyone.
- Where to start?
- What am I going to do with all my possessions?
- Who will handle the actual move?
- Where would I go?
- I don’t want to bother my children. Who can help me with the planning and the process?
Our informative workshop will cover all of these topics and will provide concrete, actionable information that will help you feel in control and less stressed.
- Learn about:
- Downsizing to a house/condo/retirement community
- Downsizing and de-cluttering
- How to plan/schedule/coordinate/manage your move
- The current real estate market
- Adding value to your home
- Which repairs make the most impact
- Selling your home for top dollar
- Who can help you with your decision-making process and the move from start to finish
Presented by Olga St. Pierre
This workshop is part of a Real Estate Series:
- Workshop #1: Sellers: Plan Your Perfect (and Stress-Free Move) - Monday, February 4 @ 7pm
- Workshop #2: Homebuying A to Z: The Dream of Home Ownership - Thursday, February 21 @ 7pm
- Workshop #3: Seniors: Preparing for a Move - Thursday, March 14 @ 6pm
- Workshop #4: Investing in Real Estate: Build Your Wealth! - Thursday, March 28 @ 7pm
- Workshop #5: Top 10 Cost Effective Renovation Projects in Your Home (Tips and Tricks) - Thursday, April 11 @ 7pm