Do you have a pet and would like to know how to care for it properly? Or . . .would you like to own a pet and are not sure what pet would be the best choice for your family? Or . . . maybe you just like to have fun learning about pets and their care? Then this is the program for you. Grades K-6 and families welcome.
- Week 1 – July 9 – Cats.
- A member from our 4-H Feline Frenzy Cat Club and Natalie DiGiacomo from the Uppers Bucks SPCA will explain how we can keep our cats happy and healthy.
- Week 2 – July 16 – Miniature Horses.
- Meet equine trainers, Marie Morris and Jim Ertl and their marvelous miniature horses. Learn about their history, characteristics and care. There will be a demonstration of what these animals are trained to do.
- Week 3 – July 23 – Exotic Animals.
- Eyes of the Wild will surprise us with an assortment of more unusual or exotic pets like a Fennec fox, a chinchilla and more. They each have their own unique care and we will learn all about them.
- Week 4 – July 30 – 4-H Pet Show (3PM @ Masonic Village in Warminster)
- A pet show will be held at the Masonic Village at Warminster for those members that have completed an enrollment form. This is a wonderful event involving the children, their pets and the residents at the Masonic Village. There will be six categories to enter. This is a family event with lots of fun for everyone.