Finance Series: Preparing for Longevity
Join Financial Advisor, Timothy Rossi of Merrill Lynch, Pierce, Fenner & Smith, as he breaks down what you need to know in a variety of educational sessions on finance. This session:
Preparing for Longevity: Defining and pursuing the life you want
You've spent your life thinking about what you want to do once you retire. With retirement right around the corner, now is a good time to prepare for more than just your new adventures. Join us for an informative seminar during which we'll walk you through a comprehensive checklist of things you'll want to consider and challenges you may face in retirement - such as estimating healthcare costs, planning for retirement income, signing up for Medicare, understanding Social Security benefits. You'll get a better understanding of common retirement risks such as:
- The ways you can manage these risks
You will also learn how to identify your retirement goals, and more importantly, prioritize them based on what matters most to you. We will also discuss techniques for building a portfolio aligned to your priorities.
Registration required. Separate registration for each session.
- Monday, Mar. 30 @ 6:30PM: Live the Life You've Always Wanted - Together: Wealth managment for same-sex couples - LGBTQA+
- Monday, Apr. 27 @ 6:30PM: Learn How to Balance Your Business Goals with Your Personal Priorities
- Monday, May 11 @ 6:30PM: Women and Financial Wellness Seminar
- Monday, February 24, 2020
- 2:00pm - 3:00pm