Postponed: More info to come Spotted Lanternfly Program
This program is being postponed until Monday, April 27th. Their will be two virtual session on that day to choose from. One at 12:00 pm and one at 7:00 pm.
Join Colleen Michaels, Master Gardener with the Penn State Bucks County Extension Office as she presents on what you need to know about the Spotted Lanternfly. A Q&A will follow. Topics will include:
- an overview of the insect's life cycle
- how to identify it at each of its life stages
- the damage caused by the lanternfly
- how to manage it
- what is the SLF quarantine
- SLF permits for businesses working within and traveling into and out of the quarantine area
- what research is being done to understand and control the lanternfly
No registration required. Drop in.
- Tuesday, March 31, 2020
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm