Raise Your Glass: Virtual Beer Tasting with Moss Mill Brewing
Ever wonder about all the different types of craft beer? Join us Friday night to learn about and sample various types of beers from Moss Mill Brewing Co.! Moss Mill's founder and Brewmaster, Nick Rodgers will be on hand to explain all the differences and what went into making the various beers.
The beers being discussed will be:
* Moss Mill Lager (any light lager like Yuengling Light, St Archer
Gold, or Miller/Bud Light)
* New Standard Stout (any american stout like Vault Bear Hug)
* There Is No Spoon White Stout (a white stout or milk stout like
ones from left hand, riverhorse oatmeal milk stout)
* Indecent Proposal Ale (any american IPA or pale ale like
Neshaminy Creek's JAWN, YARDS IPA)
We will be meeting over Zoom and you will be able to order a flight of beers to sample from Moss Mill Brewing Co. It will be 4 12 oz. cans for $15, pickup or delivery(depending on your area). Available to order on Monday, June 1st. To order, please visit https://www.mossmillbrewing.com/to-go. You can also use the substitutes listed above. Please register to recieve the Zoom link.
- Friday, June 5, 2020
- 7:00pm - 9:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.