Virtual Finance Series: Preparing Your Estate Plan
Hosted virtually on Webex by David Samachson of Edward Jones.
Do you know where your assets will go when you die? If not, this seminar will help familiarize you with the basic steps of estate planning, including the function of a will and the different types of trusts. An estate-planning attorney will be present at this event.
Attend our Preparing Your Estate Plan presentation and you’ll learn more about:
• What to consider when creating your will
• The benefits of trusts in estate planning
• How to help reduce taxes on your estate
• How insurance can help protect your family
- Account Registration
- Beneficiary Designation
- Important Tax Information
- Life Insurance
- Transfer on Death
Jocelin Price, Esquire from Semanoff, Ormsby, Greenberg & Torchia, LLC will be available to answer questions.
Register below to receive the link. For questions, email Adult Services Librarian, Heather Lipinski, at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, November 10, 2020
- 5:30pm - 6:30pm