Virtual Home Series: Guide to Foreclosures & Short Sales
This program will be held via Zoom. To register for the zoom link, click here.
We will cover the difference between foreclosures and short sales. You will learn how to effectively plan for your greatest benefit.
About this Event
If you're struggling to pay your mortgage and you're not sure what to do, you have come to the right place.
This webinar is presented by real estate expert, Olga St. Pierre with over 11 years worth of experience in the foreclosure/short sale industry.
What we will cover:
- How Corona -19 will effect your foreclosure
- What to do in this "down time"
- What to know before your hearing
- How to push your sale date out 120 days!
- Market Value vs. your Tax Value
- How a foreclosure could impact your credit
- Pros & Cons of working with investors
- Tips for Saving your home
- Tips for Selling your home
- If renting for profit is an option
After the webinar you will receive a workbook via email for future reference.
- Saturday, September 19, 2020
- 11:00am - 12:00pm