Virtual DIY: Make Your Own Mints
Love breath mints? Ever wanted to learn how they're made, and maybe even try to make them yourself? If so, join Heather Lipinski as she guides us through a step-by-step tutorial on the process! Kits are available to pick up at the library on a first come, first serve basis for those registered, on October 1st, one week prior to the class.
- Supplies provided in the kit:
- Approx. 1 cup of Wilton's Powdered Gum Paste
- Approx. 1/2 cup of Wegmans' Confectioners' Sugar (Pure Cane)
- Two pieces of wax paper
- One piece of smoothie straw
- What you will need to have:
- Bowl, spoon, and knife
- Flavoring of your choosing ( oil or extract: peppermint, cinnamon, vanilla, fruit, etc). Please make sure your extract is food grade/meant for eating.
Register to receive the Zoom Link. If the class fills, feel free to join the waitlist to receive the link to watch without a kit, or provide your own supplies.
For questions or assistance, contact Adult Services Librarian Heather Lipinski at email@example.com
- Thursday, October 8, 2020
- 3:00pm - 4:00pm