Voices For Change: What You can Do to Support Survivors and Create Social Change
Presented by A Woman's Place
Voices for change is an interactive workshop that provices participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the dynamics of power and control and the cycle of abuse in relationships
- empower survivors and connect them with resources in a safe, nonjudgemental way
- educate others about domestic violence awareness
- build the community's capacity to support survivors and prevent future abuse
Register for this program to receive the Zoom link.
For questions or assistance, contact Adult Services Librarian Heather Lipinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.