Trivia Night: Events in History
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. Know when Napoleon's first campaign happened? Or what came first - the sundial or Stone Hedge? This is a look at some historical events from around the globe. This event is appropriate for families.
How to proceed--
1. Register for the Events in History event below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you one hour before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, April 15, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.