Voices for Change: What You Can Do to Support & Create Social Change in Your Community
Presented by A Woman's Place and in conjunction with Warminster Library.
Voices for Change is an interactive workshop that provides participants with the knowledge and skills to:
- understand the dynamics of power and control and the cycle of abuse in relationships
- empower survivors and connect them with resources in a safe, nonjudgmental way
- educate others about domestic violence awareness
- build the community's capacity to support survivors and prevent future abuse
Register for this program to receive the Zoom link.
For questions or assistance, contact Adult Services Librarian Heather Lipinski at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuesday, April 27, 2021
- 6:30pm - 7:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.