Trivia Night: Name that Mom: Moms from TV, Film, History & Literature
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. Who was the mother of a U.S. president as well as the the wife of one? Who has been named the "mother of modern physics" by historians? Catelyn Stark is a mother in what series?
This event is appropriate for families.
How to proceed--
1. Register for the Name that Mom event below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you one hour before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, May 20, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.