Yoga Story Time on the lawn
Yoga story time is an engaging class for caregivers and their children ages 18 months – 5 years. Each class is based on a children's book with the themes from the book being woven into playful yoga postures, stories, music, breath work and relaxation techniques.
- Classes will be held on Thursdays at 10:30AM before the library opens at 11AM
- Suggested for ages 18 months to 5 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required. You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Space is limited to 15 families per class.
- Masks are optional.
- Physical distancing is REQUIRED. Please stay at least 6 feet away from those not in your family group or pod.
- Bring your own blanket, towels, or mats to use for seating on the grass.
What if it rains?
- Should it rain or be too wet to do the program outside, all registrants will be contact via email 60 minutes for the program's start time. In the event of rain this program may be rescheduled.
- Thursday, August 12, 2021
- 10:30am - 11:15am