10 Warning Signs of Alzheimer's Disease
Join us for an event presented in partnership with the Alzheimer's Association.
Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause changes in memory, thinking and behavior that interfere with
daily life. Join us to learn about 10 common warning signs and what to watch for in yourself and others.
The program covers typical age-related changes, common warning signs of Alzheimer’s, how to
approach someone about memory concerns, early detection, the benefits of a diagnosis and the
diagnostic process, and Alzheimer’s Association resources.
● Explores typical age-related changes.
● Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia.
● Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns.
● Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis.
● Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process.
Register for this live virtual event at https://action.alz.org/mtg/74181874 or by calling the Alzheimer's Association at 1.800.272.3900.
To learn about other upcoming programs and events, register to recieve the monthly Grundy Library e-Newsletter at https://www.grundylibrary.org/content/electronic-newsletter-mailing-list.
- Wednesday, May 12, 2021
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL: https://action.alz.org/mtg/74181874