Hands On Health
Hands on Health is a Health Literacy Series for our young patrons. During each session, we will read a story, be visited by a real life doctor Sean Duffy, D.O., and do a short activity or experiment. The activities are geared for children ages 3-12. Kits of materials will be made available on a first-come, first-serve basis 1 week before the program.
June 30th: Fun in the Sun
- Kit Includes: UV beads, small baggies, 3 types of sunscreen, black paper, q-tips
July 14: Germ Fighting Gun
- Kit includes: Cinnamon, oil, and liquid soap
- You will also need towels, water, and a sink
July 28: Heart Healthy Fun
- Kit includes: mason jar, 2 flex straws, 2 large balloons, 2 small balloon, food dye, plastic plate, rubber bands
- You will also need towels and water
You can find these videos on our Hands on Health YouTube channel on the day of the program at 11AM.
- Wednesday, July 14, 2021 Show more dates
- 11:00am - 11:30am