Coding Club: Learn Scratch (Online)
Learn the basics of programming and understand the fundamental concepts of coding in Scratch!
This program will build a platform for kids to learn coding and take what they learn forward to more advanced programming. In each class, the kids will learn a new aspect of Scratch programming such as making characters move, and practice making small games or animation.
The 8 week program is taught by local teen, Alaina Ahuja whose experience in coding includes Scratch, python, and creating a voice skill for Alexa devices.
- Register online to receive the Zoom link for this program
- The kids will all need computers (not tablets) and know their own or their parent’s email address(this is required for making an account in Scratch)
- The course is designed for ages 6-9
- The class runs anywhere from 30-45 minutes, but can be longer depending on questions
- This is an 8 week long series. By signing up you are registering for all 8 weeks. Please let us know if you cannot make a week
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. The registration link will be email out before the program. This program will not meet on July 20.
- Dates & Times:
- 3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, June 22, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, June 29, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, July 6, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, July 13, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, July 27, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, August 3, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, August 10, 2021
3:00pm - 3:45pm, Tuesday, August 17, 2021