Fall Story Time on the Lawn
Print the page Add to a Calendar using iCal Share page on Facebook Add to Google Calendar Share page on Twitter
Join us for a weekly Fall story time on our front lawn, weather permitting! Miss. Ann will lead us in stories, songs, and finger plays. This program is geared for ages 2-6.
- Classes will be held on Tuesdays and Thursdays at 10:30AM before the library opens at 11AM
- Suggested for ages 2 to 6 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required. You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Space is limited to 20 families per class.
- Masks are encouraged, but not required.
- Physical distancing is REQUIRED. Please stay at least 3 feet away from those not in your family group or pod.
- Bring your own blanket, towels, or mats to use for seating on the grass.
What if it rains?
- Should it rain, be too wet or too cold to do the program outside, all registrants will be contact via email 60 minutes for the program's start time. In the event of rain, we will be hosting the program on Zoom and a link will be sent to all registrants.
- When the Large Meeting Room is ready, we will change the note above to reflect this change in procedure. We are hoping the room will be available come November.
- Tuesday, September 21, 2021 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:30am
Registration has closed.