Virtual Home Series: Declutter Your Home, Stress Free!
Step by step, room by room guide on how to declutter your home, stress free!
Look around. Are you so surrounded by the stuff in your house you don’t know what to do with it—or how to find it when you need it? Maybe it’s time to declutter. But where should you start?
Real estate expert, Olga St. Pierre, will share organizing solutions step by step in this virtual webinar.
Whether you’re cleaning out your own stuff or helping a loved one, Olga will help you learn more about:
- creating an action plan, room by room guide
- Ways to manage the emotions we attach to physical items
- Secrets to deciding what to keep and what to toss
- Ways to organize medical records, legal and financial documents
- The importance of decluttering and creating order
Don’t miss your chance to get your clutter under control. Sign up today!
Register for this program here: https://bit.ly/3sAkiD5
For questions or assistance, contact Adult Services Librarian Heather Lipinski at email@example.com.
- Thursday, October 7, 2021
- 10:00am - 11:00am