Coding Club: Learn Python (Online)
These weekly classes will allow teens and pre-teens a chance to be introduced to the fundamentals of Python, learning a variety of basic Python skills ranging from variables and operators to functions and OOP(object-oriented programming) concepts. With no previous coding experience required, these classes will build a foundation for the students to take what they learn forward and engage in more advanced coding topics such as voice programming, machine learning, and robotics.
The 8 week program is taught by local teen, Alaina Ahuja whose experience in coding includes Scratch, python, and creating a voice skill for Alexa devices.
- Register online to receive the Zoom link for this program
- The kids will all need computers (not tablets as this will not be compatible with the software we will be using)
- The course is designed for ages 11+
- The class runs anywhere from 30-45 minutes, but can be longer depending on questions
- This is an 8 week long series. By signing up you are registering for all 8 weeks. Please let us know if you cannot make a week
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for any questions. The registration link will be email out before the program.
- Wednesday, September 29, 2021 Show more dates
- 6:00pm - 7:00pm