Trivia Night: Halloween, Scooby-Doo & Candy
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. In celebration of Halloween we will be hosting a Halloween, Scooby-Doo & Candy Trivia event. Do you know the annual production of candy corn? Or in which year the White House was first decorated for Halloween? If so, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for the Halloween, Scooby-Doo & Candy trivia event below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you one hour before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, October 21, 2021
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.