Virtual Medicare 101
Presented by PA MEDI
The goal of this training session is to educate attendees about Medicare. People who understand how Medicare benefits work can make informed choices to best meet their individualized health care needs. A PA MEDI Counselor will discuss all Parts of Medicare, Enrollment Periods, and Financially based programs. There will be time for questions and answers.
- The parts of Medicare: A, B, C and D
- Medicare Eligibility and Enrollment (avoid penalties)
- Medicare Supplement (Medigap) vs. Medicare Advantage
- Prescription Drug Plans
- Financially-based Programs
Why use PA MEDI?
PA MEDI Counselors help you navigate the complex system of Medicare. Our counselors are certified and highly-trained by the Pennsylvania Department of Aging to help you understand your Medicare coverage options.
Register to receive the Zoom link.
For questions or concerns, contact Adult Services Librarian Heather Lipinski at email@example.com.
- Monday, November 1, 2021
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.