Music and Motion with Ms. Nancy
This program will be held outside, weather permitting. In the event of incliment weather, we will notify all families 60 minutes prior to the program's start time and move the program to Zoom.
Ages birth and up are invited to sing, dance, and move with Ms. Nancy, a professional music teacher experienced in parent-child music programs.
- Age: Birth and up
- Cost: Free
- Where: This program will be held in outside, weather permitting.
- Classes will be held on Tuesdays at 10:30AM
- The program will be held outside, weather permitting!
- Suggested for ages Birth to 6 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required. You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Space is limited to 20 families per class.
- Masks are not required outside.
- Physical distancing is not required.
What if it rains?
- Should it rain or be too wet to do the program outside, all registrants will be contact via email 60 minutes for the program's start time. In the event of rain, we will be hosting the program on Zoom and all registrants will be sent the link.
- Tuesday, May 24, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:15am