Holiday Story Time
Join us for a weekly Holiday story time. Miss. Ann will lead us in stories, songs, and finger plays. Following the special Holiday story time, craft kits will be available for families to take and do on their own. Limited 20 craft kits available. This program is geared for ages 2-6, and will be held inside in our Large Community Room.
- November 30: Hanukkah
- December 7: No Story Time this day, but a Winter Solstice Craft will be available on a first come, first serve basis
- December 14: Kwanzaa
- December 21: Christmas
- December 28: New Years
- Classes will be held on Tuesdays 10:30AM before the library opens at 11AM
- Please enter through the large meeting room
- Suggested for ages 2 to 6 with a caregiver.
- Registration is required
- You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Please bring a mat, blanket, or cushion to sit on
- Tuesday, November 30, 2021 Show more dates
- 10:30am - 11:30am
- Large Meeting Room