Teen Art Workshop: By the River Painting
Learn how to paint a riverside in this virtual art workshop for teens, led by local art instructor Anita Thompson.
This program is for grades 6-12
Registration is required in order to recieve the supply kit and Zoom link. Kits will be available for pickup one week before the program. Any kits not picked up by 2:00PM the day of the program will be offered to people on the waitlist. The Zoom link will be emailed to all registrants the day of the program.
- 11 x 14 inches canvas or canvas board
- 9 Acrylic Paint Colors: Black, Dark Blue, Blue, Aqua, Light Blue, Gray, White, Brown, and Golden Brown
- 2 Brushes: 1 Flat Brush and 1 round Brush for detail
What You Will Need to Supply
- Pencil with an eraser
- Cup of water
- Paper towels to wipe brushes
- Paper plate palette to put colors on
- Wednesday, May 25, 2022
- 4:30pm - 6:00pm