Trivia Night: Music and Movies from 1990 to 2021
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Music and Movies from 1990-2021. Do you know who sold the most CDs in the nineties? Know the title of the number one pop song in 2001? Or when The Osbournes premiered on MTV? When did country music star Garth Brooks officially retire? What was the highest grossing movie of the 1990s? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Music and Movies from 1990-2021 trivia event below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you one hour before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, January 20, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.