Dentist Story Time
In honors of National Children's Dental Health Month, Children's Dental Health in Warrington will be visiting us during our story time on both February 15 and February 22 to share with us some stories about how we can keep our teeth strong and healthy.
This program will be held inside our large community room. Please see our Safety Details for more information.
Registration is required for this class.
- Tuesday, February 22, 2022
- 10:30am - 11:00am
- Large Meeting Room
- In person story times will be held on Tuesdays 10:30AM
- Please enter through the large meeting room
- Suggested for ages 2 to 6 with a caregiver
- You may sign up for as many classes as you are able. You must register for each date separately.
- Sign up as a family group, not for each individual child.
- Masks and social distancing are required
- Please bring a mat, blanket, or cushion to sit on
- Class is limited to 10 families