Trivia Night: Oceans of Possibilities
Join your hosts Laura and Barbara for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Oceans of Possibilities. Do you know know if octopuses have tentacles? Or what fish is the fastest in the ocean? Or which is the largest fish in the ocean? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for the Oceans of Possibilities trivia event below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you one hour before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Barbara there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
#PAForward #CivicLiteracy #SocialLiteracy #OceansOfPossibilities
- Thursday, June 16, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.