Book Club (In-Person)
Meetings are IN-PERSON at the library. New members are always welcome. Register at the Information Desk in the Library.
- September 1, 2022: Eternal by Lisa Scottoline
- October 6, 2022: Station Eleven by Emily St. John Mandel
- November 3, 2022: The Inheritance of Orquidea Divina by Zoraida Cordova
- December 2, 2022: Memory Man by David Baldacci
- January 5, 2023: No.1 Ladies' Detective Agency by Alexander McCall Smith
- February 2, 2023: Behold the Dreamers by Imbolo Mbue.
- March 2, 2023: Book Woman's Daughter by Kim Michele Richardson
- April 6, 2023: The Nature of Fragile Things by Susan Meissner
- May 4, 2023: The Love of My Life by Rosie Walsh
- June 1, 2023: Libertie by Kaitlyn Greenidge
Our summer read - September 7, 2023: Ulysses by James Joyce.
Questions? Contact Chryssi at email@example.com or call 215-355-1183, ext. 104
- Thursday, February 2, 2023 Show more dates
- 6:30pm - 8:00pm