Trivia Night: Who Were They?
Join your hosts Laura and Nicole for a Trivia Night on the Kahoot! gaming platform. This month's trivia night theme is Who Were They? Do you know who was Queen Elizabeth II's first Prime Minister? Who founded Apple company? Who founded the American Red Cross? If you know the answers to these questions, we invite you to show off your knowledge during this trivia event!
This event is appropriate for families and individuals.
How to proceed--
1. Register for Who Were They? trivia below.
2. A ZOOM link will be emailed to you before the start time.
3. Join the ZOOM event. If you can, log-in about 5-10 minutes early. You'll meet your hostesses Librarians Laura and Nicole there.
4. While on ZOOM, the link to the Kahoot! trivia game will be shared with you and the game will begin.
A Kahoot! tutorial can be found at https://youtu.be/lTdg3SRu-7M
5. Have fun and laugh with us!
Questions? Call the Grundy Library at 215.788.7891
- Thursday, October 20, 2022
- 7:00pm - 8:30pm
- This is an online event. Event URL will be sent via registration email.